RESOURCES TO HELP BUILD YOUR CREDIT
Building your credit takes time but knowing the right and best resources is a big help. The credit card products on this page can help you build, rebuild, or reestablish your credit history.
Unsecured Credit Card For People Wanting to Rebuild Their Credit
These are unsecured credit cards for people with bad credit who want the opportunity to rebuild their credit score.
- Reporting monthly to all three major credit reporting agencies
- Perfect credit not required for approval; we may approve you when others won’t
- Easy and secure online application
- If approved, pay a Program Fee and you can access the $300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
- Receive your card more quickly with optional Expedited Processing (additional fee applies)
- Get a result in as little as 60 seconds upon completion of the online application
- Online Customer Center available 24 x 7
- Checking account required
- The First Access Visa Card is issued by The Bank of Missouri pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- All credit types welcome to apply
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- Initial Credit Limit of $400.00* (Subject to available credit)
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds
- Use your card at locations everywhere Mastercard® is accepted
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score from TransUnion* (When you sign up for e-statements)
- Checking Account Required
GUARANTEED APPROVAL CATALOG CARD
These are great credit builders. You get a line of credit that you can use to buy merchandise from their catalog. They will usually report your line of credit to the credit bureaus and even though you can only buy things from their catalog when you see the line of credit on your credit report it just looks like an unsecured credit card!
Have you been denied credit in the past? Net First Platinum is available to help people meet their financial needs. Our fast and easy application could be just what you need. A $500 credit line could be available to you faster than you ever thought possible.
- Instant Approval / $500 Credit Line!
- No Employment or Credit Check
- Reports to Major Bureau
- Bad Credit, No Credit – OK
- Always 0.0% APR
- Fast Online Applications
SECURED CREDIT CARDS
These are the oldest form of credit builder out there! People have been using secured credit cards for years as the starting point to building credit. They are great for college students to show them how to manage credit for the first time and they are great for the person with bad credit to start rebuilding. My best friend used a secured credit card about a year after a nasty divorce and bankruptcy. After 1 year of on time payments they made her secured card unsecured! Guaranteed approval and you set your credit limit by the amount of security you put down.
- Better than Prepaid…Go with a Secured Card! Load One Time – Keep On Using
- Absolutely No Credit Check or Minimum Credit Score Required
- Automatic Reporting to All Three National Credit Bureaus
- 9.99% Low Fixed APR – Your Rate Won’t Go Up Even if You Are Late
- Activate Today with a $200 Minimum Deposit – Maximum $1,000.
- Increase Your Credit Limit up to $5,000 by Adding Additional Deposits Anytime
Advertiser Disclosure: See the online credit card applications for details about terms and conditions of credit card offers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However, all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the “Apply Here” button you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website.
MONITOR YOUR CREDIT SCORE
As you start building your credit it’s important to utilize a credit monitoring system. Not only will it protect you from identity theft but you will also have a monthly record of all your credit building activities. If you are rebuilding after having bad credit, visually seeing your credit score improve can be very motivating!
TOP 10 CREDIT BUILDING ARTICLES
Need addition help building your credit score? Here are 10 articles I’ve handpicked from our blog to help you on your credit journey! Feel free to live comments on the blog!
- 2018 top 5 credit cards for people with no credit
- A common sense approach to improving your credit and finances
- How to rebuild your credit after filing for bankruptcy
- How balance transfers affect your credit score
- How to finance a business when you have bad personal credit
- Valuable Tips For Choosing The Best Credit Repair Company
- 5 Ways to Fix Your Credit Score
- 4 Factors To Consider Before Applying For A Secured Credit Card
- Secured Credit Cards – The Best Way To Start Building Credit
- Build Trust and Get A Personal Loan For People With Bad Credit
|Other Offers for People with Bad Credit|
Specialty BAD CREDIT LOANS