Welcome to BadCreditResources.com!
What is bad credit?
Many lenders consider anyone with a credit score below a 620 to have bad credit. But many people find it hard to get approved for a loan or credit card with a good interest rate when their credit score drops to 650.
Can you get a loan with bad credit?
The answer is YES, if you know where to look! And you do a little “prep” work before you apply!
Having bad credit is not only a financial burden but an emotional one. Applying for a credit card or loan tends to make some peoples anxiety levels go up because the fear of rejection is very real.
When your credit score is lower than the normal, then you need to do a lot of research of your lenders BEFORE you apply.
That’s where we come in.
We have researched all the companies on this site and all of them work with people with less than perfect credit.
Credit Repair Information
We have also written a LOT of articles on do it yourself credit repair. And we also give tips thru our mailing list…so please feel free to join!
On this site you will find information on:
- Banks that will finance bad credit
- Finance companies that give bad credit personal loans
- Bad Credit Installment loans
- Payday loan lenders for bad credit
- Unsecured credit cards for people with bad credit
- Secured credit cards – great credit building tool!
- Do it yourself credit repair articles
- Professional credit repair
If you have questions, please feel free to use the contact form on this site or message us on Facebook!