PREPAID CARDS FOR BAD CREDIT
Prepaid card is a card with no risk of having bad credit. There are no interest charges too. A prepaid card is the same as using a debit card that is linked to a savings or checking account.
- Get Paid up to 2 days Faster with Free Direct Deposit * – Get Your Paycheck or Benefits Checks in Your Card Account and Access Your Funds up to 2 days Earlier Than Payday.
- No CreditCheck to Get a Card. No ChexSystems Check. No Existing Bank Account Required.
- $0 Activation Fee*. No Minimum Balance. No Risk of Overdraft fees.
- $15 Bonus* with Qualifying Direct Deposit. Never Pay to Cash Your Paychecks and Get Your Pay Faster.
- Use it Everywhere Visa Debit Cards are Accepted and Pay Anyone with PayAnyone Bill Pay. Shop Online, Rent a Car, Pay Your Rent and More.
- Easy Mobile Account Access and Text Alerts. Get Your Account Balance, Transaction Details Sent to Your Phone within Seconds
- BBB Accredited A+ Company. Excellent Customer Service.
What are Prepaid Debit Cards?
A prepaid debit card is a very unique card program. The reason for this is that this card is actually a combination of a credit card and debit card.
Benefits and Drawbacks Associated with Prepaid Cards
Now what are the advantages of getting a credit card for bad credit? This card is actually a good tool in budgeting and managing your finances.
Read more of our article titled Insights You Need to Know About Prepaid Debit Cards
Advertiser Disclosure: See the online credit card applications for details about terms and conditions of credit card offers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the “Apply Here” button you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s web site.
|Other Offers for People with Bad Credit|
Specialty BAD CREDIT LOANS